We have real time gps trackers on every bus. Through them, staff at our central monitoring room can see what’s happening across the entire network, every minute of every day.
If you need assistance or feel threatened
There are several ways to get help if you need it.
- If there are any pioneer staff nearby, ask them.
- Call +256 414 373 722.
- On a bus, speak to the bus driver.
Safe travel tips
- Never hesitate to ask us for assistance.
- Always be aware of your surroundings and what is happening near you.
- Keep the volume low on your audio device.
- Plan your journey before you start to minimise the amount of time you wait at stations or stops.
- If possible, have someone meet you, or tell friends or family when you expect to be home.
- Avoid waiting or walking in dark areas.
- Avoid short cuts.
- Stay close to pioneer easy bus staff if they are present.
- Be aware of the location of emergency buttons.
- On buses, sit at the front near the driver.